(WBNG) — The Broome County Well being Division has issued a public well being alert saying somebody who was at Zumiez within the Oakdale Mall has examined constructive for COVID-19.
If you happen to have been at Zumiez on the following occasions, the division asks you self-quarantine two weeks out of your date of publicity.
- Oct. 12 from to 1 to 7:30 p.m.
- Oct. 13 from 1 to 7:30 p.m.
- Oct. 15 from 10:30 a.m. to 7:30 p.m.
- Oct. 16 from 11 a.m. to 730 p.m.
- Oct. 18 from 11:30 a.m. to six:30 p.m.
- Oct. 19 from 10:30 a.m. to five p.m.
The Well being Division lists all public well being statements here.